Welcome

Welcome
Simple BloG of Me

Monday, December 20, 2010

About mE

thanks for checking
out my corner....
my name is Jeffsonykent
I have a lot of name calling
Gg..
kent,tam gun kent,kenttzo,suske,soon,ah yie,jeff,jeffson...
but I prefer to be called Kent, Ah yie or kenttzo..
i'm from Malaysia
i live in kedah...

I rarely open a blog.... 
I am very easy to hate, mingle and talk. I was quite shy and embarrassed at first, but I warm up fast.
I hate people who expect too much from me.
If you can not accept me for who I am, the things I do and, help me succeed in the things that I need / want to do...i will blame you;;
I hate people who expect too much from me..
and i not know how to take care my self heheheh...

I prefer: arrogant, ego, not polite, but I more respect for my parents

but if I hurt your heart or anyone please forgive me
I forgive you

first
love my Family...parents
Friends...My SpoNGBOB
I love to travel....
love to forgive...
Extreme Adventure..
play Game...
Chatting
Happy..
Fresh..
Funny...
Supermodel..
Simple Person...

No comments:

Post a Comment